1. Receiving, Using, Releasing Personal Information (Official Announcements)
- For company services duties/announcements
- For partner recruitment/announcements
- For new businesses duties/announcements
- For contracts with clients, we may require information about requests/orders
- For store reservations
In order to protect personal information and use it only within the agreed scope, we also implement training courses for employees to obtain the necessary knowledge in protecting user privacy.
- When related to government laws
- When necessary to protect lives or property, and consent becomes difficult for the user
- When necessary for bettering sanitation and health for children, and consent becomes difficult for the user
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by laws and in which obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the operations concerned
2. Personal Information Safety Measures
We take the utmost care in ensuring personal information is not leaked, destroyed, or damaged.
3. Concerns with Personal Information
4. Complying to Laws and Standards
We strictly follow the laws of Japan as well as other laws and standards that apply to handling personal information.
5. Continuous Improvement of Personal Information Management
We have implemented a management system for following rules, regulations, and standards regarding protecting personal information. This system is periodically checked, inspected, and revised to ensure optimal care of personal information.
CEO: Daisuke Sakai
- Concerns about Personal Information
- Disclosure, revision, addition, deletion of Personal Information
- Deny use of Personal Information from first or third parties
- Policies on protecting Personal Information
Rep. Takeshi Kataoka
JIPDEC (Japan Information Processing Development Corporation)
Roppongi First Bldg.
1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku
Tokyo 106-0032, Japan